ASURANSI JIWA GENERALI INDONESIA, PT
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.
The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Group’s parent and principal operating Company is
Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy.
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world’s leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Company’s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
In recent years, the Group has made a remarkable return to Central-Eastern European markets and has set up offices in the principal markets of the Far East, among which China and India (other information in our website: www.generali.com & www.generaliasia.com).
And now, our presence here as “Generali Indonesia Life Insurance Company”.
We are committed to maintain proactive knowledge, offering innovative and comprehensive financial solutions combined with high customer oriented services to our valued policyholders and a fair investment return for our shareholders. We are looking for highly performing people, eager to learn, with innovative thinking and good teamwork in the following positions:
New Business & Policy Owner Services (Surabaya) (Code: S-POSNB)
- Prescreening underwriting activities of individual life insurance products to ensure the effective functionality and high integrity of the operation.
- Develop and practice selection of risks in order to protect the company’s benefit and increase the profit on mortality.
- Respond to requests from Agency or policyholders regarding policy inquiries
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Domicile Surabaya
- 1-2 years experience in the same area
- Good knowledge in Unit link Product (unit link insurance)
- Highly orientation to details
- Result oriented
- Good Team work
- Able to operates the office support computing programs (MS Excel, Office and Outlook)
Comprehensive CV describing professional Requirements, experience and accountability highlighting achievements should be sent to :
[email protected] (with subject code :S-POSNB).
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.