Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT. Media Televisi Indonesia was granted a broadcasting licence for Metro TV on October 25, 1999. It is a subsidiary of the Media Group, headed by Surya Paloh, the company’s CEO/President, who was a wealth of experience in the local media industry and is the publisher of Indonesia’s third largest national newspaper. Media Indonesia. From a start up work force of 280 employees the company now employs more than 1200 people, mostly in the newsroom and production areas.
Management Trainees in several fields:
- Journalist (JDP- Journalist Development Program) Development Program for News Reporter (Camera Face, Interested in Journalistic, Toefl Score mm. 500)
- Camera Person (CamDP – Camera Person Development Program) Development Program for News Camera Person (Minimum Height 170 cm, Toefl Score min. 450, Interested in Camera and Journalistic, Good eyesight/No wearing glasses)
- Account Executive (AEDP – Account Exectitive Development Program) Development Program for Account Executive (Sales) (Having an interest in Sales Area, Good communication and negotiation skill)
- Bachelor degree from any major with GPA min 3.00
- Max age 26 years old
- Good Team Player, Achievement Orientation
- Energetic and Willing to Work in Flexible Long Hours
- Good interpersonal and Communication Skill
- Willing to follow a working bound (ikatan dinas)
How to Apply
Should you meet above criteria send your CV and write the position title as your email subject No later than 15 February, 2012 to email: [email protected]