Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Vacation at PT Astra International Tbk – Isuzu Sales Operation
PT Astra International Tbk – Isuzu Sales Operation, a distributor and main dealer for Isuzu Products and Services in Indonesia, is inviting dynamic and hands on professional to support our continuous growth and strengthen our presence in the market, as:
1. PDCA Analyst (PDCA)
- You will be responsible in implementing PDCA/review activity in our company; maintaining and ensuring PDCA cycle running well; support administration, collecting data for PDCA cycle/improvement management within the division; and also in reporting PDCA activities.
- S1 degree from any major with GPA 3.00,
- fresh graduate/ 1 year experience in Management System/PDCA activities,
- high willingness to learn,
- good interpersonal and communication skill
2. Service Analyst (Svc-An)
- Realizing the importance of after sales services, we need enthusiastic engineers with high marketing sense to improve and develop our workshop performance. You will be responsible in analyzing data in order to support and develop our workshop business system.
- S1 degree from Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering with min GPA 3.00,
- high interest automotive,
- computer literate (MS Office),
- excellent analytical and communication skills.
3. Marketing Analyst (Mkt-An)
- You will be responsible in analyzing data in order to optimizing performance of marketing operations and sales productivity, with excellent quality and service.
- S1 degree from any major with min GPA 3.00,
- high interest in data analyzing,
- comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi tasking environment,
- excellent analytical and communication skills,
- excellent MS Office,
- especially MS Excel.
4. HRD Staff (HRD)
- To support our growth company, we need enthusiastic and dynamic individuals as HRD Staff. You will be responsible in handling operational and strategic activity in supporting changes and company’s needs, including recruitment, people development and organization development.
- Min Bachelor degree from Psychologic /Industrial Engineering/Law/Any major with experience in HRD,
- high willingness to learn,
- comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment,
- excellent analytical and communication skill,
- 1-2 years experience in HRD.
- Fresh Graduate will be considered.
How to Apply?
Please send your detailed comprehensive resume, copy of transcript, educational certificate, including your experience and achievement in campus & working field, not later than March 7th, 2012
Via email to: [email protected] (attachment not more than 2 Mb).
Please write the application code on email subject field. Selected candidates will be announced via phone.
Ref : http://www.unpad.ac.id/archives/52211