Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan RCTI - PT. Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI) – Founded in 1989, RCTI is the first private national TV station in Indonesia. RCTI has the largest broadcast coverage as compared to other nationwide TV stations, reaching 180 million viewers in 319 cities across Indonesia. Towards reaching our aggressive goal, RCTI committed to acquire and develop the best talent in media industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded. Due to our business expansion, we require high caliber, talented, energetic individuals, who value integrity and ethical behavior to fill below position:
- Customer Service Car Pool
- Staff Admin Finance
- Reporter Presenter
1. Customer Service Car Pool
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experiences in transportation management (Car Pool) is a must.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kebon Jeruk and familiar with Jabodetabek.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Having knowledge in Orafin (Oracle Finance) & Ms Office is advantages.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Staff Admin Finance
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft excel, Microsoft Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
3. Reporter Presenter
- Make public service announcements
- Appear at newsworthy community events and wrap-up programs for audiences
- Conducting interviews
- Education Bachelor degree, any major
- Proven strong passion in Journalism
- Good Appearance
- Possess broad knowledge
- Fluent in english (spoken & written)
- Good communication skill
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work individually as well as a team
submission of application
Please register online via the home page:
- Apply Customer Service Car Pool
- Apply Staff Admin Finance
- Apply Reporter Presenter
- Only the best candidates will be called for the following stages of the next test