Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Pertamina (Persero) – Pertamina is a largest national energy company and wholly-owned by the Government of Republic of Indonesia, through the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprise (SOE). Pertamina has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 and participated in the field of energy and petrochemicals business activities both in upstream and downstream. Pertamina headquartered in Jakarta and manages 8 retail fuel marketing region offices, operates 8 refinery units. Pertamina in 2011 has won various honors such as “Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies Award 2011”, “Southeast Asia 2011 Award” from Enterprise Asia, and “Top Brand 2011 Award” from Frontier Consulting Group.
PT Pertamina (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as position below :
DATA PROCESSING G & G SPECIALIST ( UPSUTC1301 )
- Assessing, evaluating, analyzing, applying the theory / concepts, standards, recommended practices, codes, procedures and methods of optimization of technological processes teknoekonomi fields: design / design & engineering and evaluation units of oil and gas processing operations using the rules of chemical reactions transfer of mass, heat, momentum in a variety of functions of synthesis, separation chemistry, conservation of mass, momentum and energy, which is calculated based on the mass and energy balance using the principles of thermodynamics, reaction kinetics and transport phenomena
- Supports AP Upstream production operations (PT PEP, PERTAMINA GAS, PHE) in a technical evaluation of the oil and gas production facilities-existing infrastructure, de-bottle necking, failure analysis
- Academic Major : Petroleum Engineering, Engineering Geology, and Engineering Geophysics
- Mastering, understand and be able to do the design and engineering calculations using the software engineering process (minimum Hysys) and its related software (vessel Analitycal)
- Have knowledge and understanding the standards of national and international oil and gas industry for more engineering process such as API, ANSI / ASME codes and standards related
- Experience as a process engineer (actively involved in the stages of basic design, FEED and detail design) on development projects in the field of oil & gas or petrochemical industry
How to apply
Please follow the link below for apply
- Registration closed on 16 January 2013.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.