Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
KOMISI NASIONAL ANTI KEKERASAN TERHADAP PEREMPUAN
National Commission on Violence against Women (Komnas Perempuan) established under Presidential Decree No.181/1998 and updated by the Presidential Regulation No.65/2005, aims to create a situation conducive to the elimination of violence against women and upholding women’s human rights.
To achieve these strategic objectives terimplementasinya necessary organizational and institutional foundation of strong, accountable and transparent. Currently 15 people supported the National Commission on Women Commissioners and 50 in the Working Committee under the leadership of Secretary General. National Commission for Women works through five Sub-Committee, the Sub-Committee of Legal Reform, Recovery Systems Development Sub-Committee for the Victims, Monitoring Sub-Committee, Subcommittee on Education and Research, and Community Participation Sub-Committee which is supported by various Task Forces.
To complement the organizational structure of HR in the National Commission for Women, required candidates for the position:
Koordinator Gugus Kerja Papua
- Have the educational background of at least S-1 Law or Social sciences / Humanities;
- Having insight into human rights and women’s rights, and have experience in this issue for at least 3 years;
- Having experience in program management (planning, monitoring, and evaluation);
- Having the ability to analyze legal / social analysis and gender-based violence,
- Having the ability to drafting a letter (response, clarification and a letter of support)
- Have the ability to prepare reports;
- Able to speak English;
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications;
- Willing to work fulltime;
- Can work in teams;
- Able to communicate well;
The Applicants are expected
- Just send the applicant a letter of application and full CV.
- Applications will be processed the file is sent via email, we do not accept applications sent directly to the National Commission for Women.
Send your application before September 09, 2011 to :