Since its founding in 1976, Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the barriers between people and technology. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for total PCs and notebooks. A profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is instrumental to the company’s continuing growth, while its multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets.
Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter and London 2012 Olympic Games.
Over 30 years of making history in the fast-paced IT industry, Acer’s far-reaching strategy of focusing on R&D and marketing development has laid the foundations and created a company ready to embrace the challenges of the future. The Acer Group employs 8,000 people worldwide. Estimated revenues for 2010 reached US$19.9 billion.
Acer Indonesia ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. In 2000, Acer spun-off its manufacturing operation to focus on globally marketing its brand-name products: desktop and mobile PCs, servers and storage, displays, peripherals, and e-business solutions for business, government, education, and home users. Vision A reputable winner in the knowledge-based economy through innovative business models, and marketing of IT products and services. Mission Breaking barriers between people and technology signifies the company’s long-term vision and direction, to bridge the gap between technology and its users.
Now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of :
System Specialist (ASP.net)
- Maintain, test, and monitor business applications, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
- Ensure that project deliverables meet users’ requirement and expectations
- Monitor the business benefit in order to realize process improvements
- Ensure that projects are implemented in accordance to standard methodology and follow the best practice
- Maintain business production system (applications, interfaces, workflow, alert, etc.) to support the availability and continuity of business operation
- Monitor the business production system performance to ensure user/customer satisfaction
- Follow up and resolve user request and issue from assignment to completion
- Provide business process consultancy to the business users in order to seek for better business solution
- Train users to work with computer systems and applications
- Maintain and document user profile/authorization with regard to IT business applications
- Perform necessary user account review with respect to employee mutation or resignation
- Ensure new application developed is compatible with the existing infrastructure
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system, also liaise with system administrator for verification
- Male / Female, maximum of 28 years old
- Bachelor degree majoring in Information Managementfrom reputable Unive rsity
- Minimum 2 year experience in SQL or Microsoft .NET
- Experience in Consultancy company will be advantage
- Skills in programming (.NET, SQL Server) is essential
- Exposure to business process knowledge (ERP, CRM) is an advantage
- Self-motivation and initiative, combined with an analytical mind and logical/firm judgment
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of available and emerging technologies is essential
ISO & Service Quality
- Assist the Superior in maintaining Acer Customer Service Management System (ACMS) consistently which comply with ISO 9001:2000 requirements, and facilitating culture of quality and continuous improvement in Acer Customer Service.
- Assist Superior in arranging ACMS documentation in order to ensure the quality manual, procedures, and work instruction are aligned with ISO requirement.
- Assist Superior in conducting internal quality audit in order to ensure every internal auditor has appropriate auditing competency.
- Assist departments in implementation of Acer Care Management System so as to ensure each procedures and work instructions are complied by every department.
- Facilitate and assist Quality Improvement Team in achieving improvement projects.
- Assist Superior in monitoring the implementation of Service Standard in order to be aligned with the agreed procedure.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or Technical,
- Minimum 3 years experiences in quality management system (ISO 9001:2000) preferably from Service Industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing to travel frequently
- Having a teaching skill will be advantage
- Self-motivated and initiative, combined with an analytical mind and logical / firm judgement, good problem solving skills.
Merchandiser (Trade Marketing Specialist)
- Execute and monitor the implementation of marcom programs which relates to BTL based on user request to support related dept (i.e Sales, CSD) in promoting Acer products to be in line with company objectives
- Assist Marketing team in setting up a program of promotion to be in line with the objective of the promotion of Acer products.
- Coordinate with product marketing and related department (user) in preparing promotion material (billboard/BTL) to ensure the message delivered is clear and aligned with the product promotion.
- Brief the appointed agency in designing promotion layout (billboard/BTL) to ensure the objective, target, and communication model are delivered and in line with company key message.
- Collaborate with agencies for Billboard placement (including location survey) to ensure the Billboard is placed in the expected/right/strategic location.
- Coordinate with Marcom team in distributing material promotion (POP, etc) in order to ensure the material promotion distributed widely to all territory in Indonesia
- Execute branding activities in 1st tier & 2nd tier location which relates to Sales team projects so as to support the achievement of sales target.
- Provide sales redemption counter in appointed location in order to support sales program to achieve sales target
- Coordinate with other related department (i.e Sales, CSD, business Development, etc) in placement of BTL (billoboard, banner etc) in order to ensure the placement is in the right location & position and in line with company dirrection
- Visit Acer stores regularly in order to ensure all the material promotion (BTL) is on good conditions and to get any update related to material promotion (BTL) for making the next action plan
- Maintain Acer’s BTL assets in order to prepare regularly budget for next branding activities to get superior’s approval
- To be placed in Jakarta
- 3 (five) years experience in hardware / IT / communication company in trade marketing/ merchandising
- Experiences in managing promotion, merchandising and marketing / promotion program; With background education min Bachelor degree with GPA 3,0 above
- Have a strong relationship merchandise / promotion vendor/ third party
- Creative and energic, deep passion in IT and promotion industry
- Self motivation and initiative
If you meet the qualification, please send your resume with recent photograph, current and expected salary, to :