Holcim is a pioneer and an innovator in Indonesia’s fast-developing cement sector, as the market for homes, commercial buildings and infrastructure expands. We are the only provider of a fully integrated range of nine cement types, concrete and aggregates.
We are building a unique franchise in delivering complete, affordable housing solutions and upgrades, drawing on the skills of over 3,000 Holcim trained masons, over 43 franchisees and over 9,000 retail outlets across the island of Java. Holcim Beton was first to market with MiniMix phone service for same-day ready-mixed concrete delivery, and first with mobile concrete batching plants. Our construction industry seminars on best practices in large scale concrete pouring for multi storey building foundations are literally ground breaking. We are pioneers in creating a professional centre of excellence in vocational and managerial skills, the Holcim Academy, drawing students from across SE Asia.
We serve our home market of the island of Java from two major production sites and a grinding station with a combined finished cement capacity of 8.265 million tonnes. We operate multiple concrete batching plants, two stone quarries and an extensive logistics network of warehouses and silos.
Our Geocycle team provides complete waste solutions for industry, municipalities and agriculture. We pioneered safe disposal of CFC ozone depleting gases – the first facility in SE Asia. We earn carbon credits under the UNFCCC Clean Development Mechanism for co-processing biomass, thus eradicating CO2 emissions from decomposition of discarded agricultural waste.
In 2008 the distinctive Holcim brand was the first in the cement industry in Indonesia to achieve Superbrand status and attained first prize in the environmental category in the NCSR Sustainable Development Reporting Awards. We are a 2008 Presidential Award winner for safety, 2006 winner of the Dupont/Warta Ekonomi prize for “Most caring company for safety”, Green PROPER status and the only holder of gold status on security management from the Indonesian Police force.
Now we are open managerial position to build and maintain reputable company image and the company relationship with communities nearby the Cilacap Plant
Cil GA & Community Relation Manager develop CSR program,sustainability
Work Location: Cilacap
- To build and maintain reputable company image and the company relationship with communities nearby the Cilacap Plant & Central Java, the security forces, NGO’s Local media and local government.
- To avoid ant kind of disturbances within the Cilacap Plant
- To develop CSR program, tracking and ensure sustainability
- Education: Graduate degree
- Minimum 3 years in superintendent and 2 years managerial position
- Minimum 3 years experience as senior committee members in social organizations
- Computer literacy: Computer Literacy (Office, Lotus Notes, Etc)
- Language: Good command in English both oral & written
Other qualification / skills:
- Leadership skills
- Good social, culture and community knowledge
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Public relation skills & negotiation skill
- Knowledge of the situation of political. Social and economical in the current condition
Interested candidates please send your application and CV before May 18, 2011 to :
Organizational Development Dept.