Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Tupperware – Tupperware is one of the most trusted names in housewares. We offer the highest quality products, with the finest design features to meet your special needs. Whether it’s getting a good, hot meal on the table at the end of a busy day, toting a nutritious lunch to work, or taking time to learn a new baking secret with your children — Tupperware makes it all possible.
Founded in 1991 Tupperware Indonesia has built the image as the premium product and a market leader in housewares. Now Tupperware Indonesia has 72 distributor and more than 100.000 sales force.
Due to our massive expansion we are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our innovative team for the position bellow.
- To prepare annual stock planning and to control stock level of finished goods, spare part and other supporting material based on the marketing plan and inventory policies.
- Responsible for making import planning for finished goods, spare part and other supporting product.
- To plan distribution and inventory level of among Distribution Center.
- Responsible of making detail administration task for products transfer among Distribution Center include operating JDE system.
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- To complete other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Male / Female
- Age maximum 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Computer literate (MS Office) and good command in English is a must.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Exposure in inventory management / control and MRP
- Previous experience as PPIC would be value added.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop working relationships.
- High Integrity, good team player and willing to be flexible.
How to apply
Please send your application to :