Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Drydocks World Pertama, a company with the esteemed heritage of providing a full spectrum of integrated maritime solutions in the strategic hub of Singapore. We house four of Asia’s premier shipyards in one of the world’s busiest seaways specialising in Rig Building and Shipbuilding, as well as Repair and Conversions, supported by full Engineering and Design Capabilities.
In addition, we operate a fleet of 170 vessels comprising of Tankers, Bulk / Cargo vessels, Supply Vessels, Tugs, Anchor Handling Tugs and Barges. Available for charter worldwide, our vessels are principally engaged in serving the offshore oil and gas, marine construction, resources and general marine-related industries.
We are the member of DRYDOCKS WORLD – DUBAI requires suitably qualified personnel to fill various vacancies for our yard (Draydocks World Nan Indah, Drydocks World Graha and Drydocks World Pertama) in Tanjung Uncang, Batam Island – Indonesia.
Lead Electrical Engineer
- Perform the duties of a Project Engineer if required
- Monitor the project schedule and assist in implementing project design plans
- Design equipment and machinery layout and perform relevant analysis
- Develop and review all electrical drawings prepared
- Solve interferences with other engineering disciplines
- Participate in inclining experiments and other tests
- Witness equipment FAT, docks trials, sea trials and conduct inspections
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Naval Architecture or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years experience in the Marine and Offshore Industry
- 2-3 years in a Design Office supported with project management experience
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Willing to travel with good analytical and communication skills
- Indonesian candidates will be considered for the Batam position
- Candidates for the position in Singapore should be willing to work in Tuas
Please forward your application with current and expected salary to:
The HR Department
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)