Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Adaro Indonesia is Adaro Energy’s core operating subsidiary. We began commercial operations mining and producing our trademark Envirocoal in 1992 from our 358km2 concession at Tabalong in South Kalimantan under a first-generation Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) with the Government of Indonesia.
In 2013, we produced 52.3 million tonnes of Envirocoal from three pits: Tutupan, Wara and Paringin. We have total resources of 4.9 billion tonnes in this concession, including 900 million tonnes of reserves (reported in accordance with the JORC Code 2012).
Over the past two decades, we have become known for our consistent coal quality, reliability and dependability. Our trademark Envirocoal, with its low-pollutant characteristics, has earned the reputation of being among the best environment-friendly solid fuel available.
Our customers also benefit from top-class service, with our combustion engineers visiting them to provide technical advice on using Envirocoal.
Latest Jobs in PT Adaro Indonesia
PT Adaro Indonesia. Currently being opened up career opportunities or jobs opening for the position of:
- Shipping Administration Staff
- To prepare all documents and invoices that required for the sales process, so the activity can be run with Adaro standards.
- To follow up recent developments in the field of commercial law and to ensure that the procedures and standards prescribed by the company law.
- To coordinate with site level regarding the availability of coal to be delivered to the customers and to ensure delivery of the goods on schedule.
- To coordinate with external surveyors to do the survey for make sure the coal quality that deliver to the customer, and to ensure the delivery according to quality and quantity that stated in the sales contract.
- To coordinate with external agents in preparing the ship completeness of documentation in the process of shipping coal to customers.
- To coordinate with external banks in negotiating appropriate documentation completeness in coal shipments to the customer if the payment agreement in the contract using the method of payment letter of credit.
- To coordinate with site-level in terms of transportation and logistics of shipping coal to customers so that goods can be in accordance with the sales contract which has been agreed by both parties.
- To prepare and send invoices and shipping documentation completeness of coal to the buyer on time and according to contract.
- To coordinate with marketing team in and monitors the status of the sales contract to ensure that the sales process, delivery, invoicing, and payment can be completed properly in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree majoring Transportation Management, with min GPA 2.75
- Having minimum 1 year experience as shipping staff, more advantage from shipping company.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Good coordination skill with internal and external user.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English is a must
Submission of Application
Application documents received or sent directly to:
Departemen Human Resources di alamat email [email protected].
- Adaro Group never asks for our applicants to send some money to the recruitment process
- Only the best candidates will be called for the following stages of the next test