Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Astra Daihatsu Motor, As the biggest car manufacturing company in South-East Asia and the main global production base for Daihatsu & Toyota products which firmly managed by Astra Management System, PT Astra Daihatsu Motor, challenge all intellectuals to achieve their self actualizations by joining our Kaizen-Culture Team within positions:
- 1. Production Supervisor
- 2. Environment, Health & Safety Supervisor
- 3. General Affair Supervisor
- 4. Human Resources Supervisor
- 5. Purchasing Supervisor
- 6. Research & Development Supervisor
- 7. Research & Development Junior Engineer
- 8. Production Engineering Junior Engineer
- 9. Production Control Junior Engineer
- 10. Marketing Planning Junior Staff
- 11. General Affair Junior Staff
- 12. Purchasing Junior Staff
- 13. Human Resources Junior Staff
- 14. Corporate IT Junior Staff
- S1/D4 in Industrial / Mechanical / Electrical /Informatics/Others Relevant Major (1)
- S1/D4 in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering /Industrial engineering (2)
- S1/D4 in Civil /Informatics/Mechanical Engineering/Others relevant Majors (3)
- S1/D4 in Psychology/Law/Industrial Engineering/Any Major (4)
- S1/D4 in Any Engineering Major (5)
- S1/D4 in Product Design/Mechanical Engineering/Others Relevant Major (6)
- Diploma (D3) in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Automotive/Industrial/Informatics /Civil/Others Relevant Engineering Major ( 7,8,9,10,11 )
- Diploma (D3) in All Kinds of Engineering (12)
- Diploma (D3) in Any Majors (13)
- Diploma (D3) in Informatics Engineering/Information System (14)
- Minimum GPA 2,75 (scale of 4)
- Preferably of age are max. 27 years-old.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral & written (preferably those with TOEFL score min. 450).
- Ready to be placed in our plant/factory in Jakarta, Karawang, or Cibitung.
- Willing to work with day/night shift system.
- Computer literate (min. Ms Office).
- Having extensive experience in organization is an advantage.
- Exhibit good leadership & interpersonal skill.
- Interested in automotive industry.
- Fluent in Japanese language is an advantages.
How to Apply
If you meet all the qualification above, please register by SMS to 085294052040
The qualified applicants & the schedule of written test will be informed on 14th February, 2012.
Written Test will be Held on 18th February, 2012