Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Danone Dairy Indonesia – We are a multinational company operating in more than 120 countries worldwide with strong position in manufacturing and marketing quality food and beverage products.
To cope with our rapid growth and international expansion, we are inviting well-trained high potential professionals to join our operation in Indonesia for the following positions:
- Balance QCDME to achieve result in each area. Implement continous improvement mind-set
- Manage shift KPI’s, including visual control and provides regular progress report to peers and Production Manager
- Insure that policies and procedures are followed; including quality, process, operating procedure and GMP
- Maintain record and reporting
- Ensure Effective activity through coaching, development and discipline when nesessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Perform Mechanical engineering duties surrounding the following; mechanical devices, components, engines, environmental control, materials handling, machine tools, robots, automated manufacturing equipment, and power producing machines such as internal combustion engines, steam and gas turbines
- Manage Engineering documentation
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang Factory.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Send your resume to:
HRD Division – PO BOX 4154 JKTJ 13041 or by email to :
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.