Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Lowongan Kerja Gajah Tunggal
PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk is one of the largest integrated tire manufacturer in Southeast Asia. The Company established in 1951 and began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires. Currently Gajah Tunggal produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV’s, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles. The Company’s head office located in Jakarta and supported by 7 manufacturing plants located in Tangerang and Merak Banten. As of year end 2010, Gajah Tunggal employed a total of 11,725 people across its different division, up from 10,988 people in the year before.
PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Management Trainee (MT)
- Female or Male
- Bachelor Degree from engineering or related major, with minimum GPA of 2.75
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
- Maximum of age is 26 years old
- Good command in English
- Welcome to be placed at our Factory in Tangerang
- Dynamic and exhibits strong leadership potentials in organizational activities
- A visionary with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Expert Cured Tire Designer
- Doctor or at least master degree in math or physics or mechanical engineering or experts with strong experience in a similar position
- High skills in simulation computation, interested with highly technical challenges, high energy, leadership, team spirit
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Quality Measurement Manager
- Master of science in mechanics or chemistry or in quality management
- High curiosity, quick-learner, high energy and initiatives.
- Interested in both technical aspects and managerial role
- Both rigor and communication skills are key to succeed in this mission.
- Good command in English is mandatory
Shoud you interested and qualified, please send your application completed with your CV (all in attachment not larger than 500KB) to email :
[email protected] and [email protected], latest on 23 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.