Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk. went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world. In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, our Consumer Health Care division is offering young talented people who have passion to excel their career in the phamaceutical OTC / Consumer Health to :
Merck Development Program – Sales Dept.
Consumer Health Care (code: MDP)
Number of vacancies : 7
- Job type : Full time – 1 year contract during the program, and a permanent position after successful completion of the program.
- Location : Jakarta, Padang, Lampung, Bandung, Purwakarta, Surabaya, Manado
General Picture of The Program
- The program is a dedicated 1 year job deployment program under General Trade, Medical Sales, Modern Trade (Key Account), and Trade Marketing operations area, comprehensively combining in-house and field training and providing PEDFI certification.
- It offers talented individuals the opportunity to be exposed to the overall business and organization’s operations of Sales Department Merck Consumer Healthcare and will create area business leaders.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, master degree is a valuable advantage
- Maximum experience 2 years in any industry, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to be located anywhere in Indonesia
Required Skills & Expertise
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Excellent proficiency in English (oral and written) will be an advantage
If you are looking at long term career progression in a rewarding environment, please submit your application, CV, and a recent photograph at the latest on 15 January 2011 , mail to: [email protected]