Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Loker Darya Varia
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk is a distinguished pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. The Company offers Consumer Health products for both the Over-the-Counter (OTC) and the Naturals markets. The Company began operations in Indonesia in 1976. Currently the majority shareholders of the Company holds by Blue Sphere Singapore Pte. Ltd. (BSSPL) with 92.66% shares. BSSPL is an affiliate of United Laboratories Inc (Unilab), the Philippines’s largest pharmaceutical company. Darya Varia based in Jakarta and supported by 2 manufacturing facilities in Gunung Putri and Citeureup Bogor. The Company supported by PT Pradja Pharin (Prafa) as its subsidiary company and PT Medifarma Laboratories as its affiliated company. In 2011, Darya-Varia awarded in Top Brand Award for ENERVON-C from Frontier Consulting Group in cooperation with Marketing Magazine.
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Business Intelligence Developer
- Min. Bacherlor Degree (s1) in Computer Science
- Min. 2 years experiences in database Management software, Database solutions design
- Have strong business sense and ability to integrate business requirements with technology solution (.net), JAVA.
- Graduate in Accounting or Management who possess strong analytical ability.
- Strong skill in MS. Excel and ERP (SAP, Oracle, Exact)
- Male or Female
- Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience
Junior Manager (Learning & Development)
- 4 – 6 years experience & exposures in learning & development and talent management; will also consider extremely strong generalist who has strong experience in the aforementioned aspects of talent management, superior project management skills, and experience in rolling-out and managing company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills: particularly in leading and facilitating meetings with key stakeholders; conducting and facilitating training programs; dealing with people at various levels in organization. Must have good writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills; can analyze data and draw insights/inferences from the information/data gathered.
- Verbal and written communication skills (english)
- attention to detail
- planning and organizing
- time management
- interpersonal skills
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
- Male 25- 34 years of age
- Good attitude
- Responsible and honest
ODG Senior Manager
- Bachelor degree in any major
- at least 8 Years experience has extensive exposure in L&D, change Management, Leadership development, culture building
- strategic and analytical : good conceptual skills, strong project management skills
- Must have proficient verbal and writing skill
- Strong fluencing skills
- Willing to go to the other locations ( Pulogadung, Cimanggis, Gn Puteri, Citereup) If Required.
- Chemical Analyst / Apothecary Assistant (SAA)
- Computer Literate ( Microsoft Office)
- Able communication and cooperation with other departement
- Responsible person
- Hard worker
- High motivated to work
- Fast learner
- Able to work individually and with team as well
- Able to effective communicate
- Age Max.. 30 years old
- S1 Pharmacist or Micribiologist
- Min 1 year experience in QA/QC Lab Pharmaceutical industry
- Hardworking, Dicipline
Registration closed on 28 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please apply by online at :