APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Limited)
The Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. (“APRIL”)is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has its main production operations in Indonesia and China. APRIL Indonesia situated on a 1,750 hectare site at Pangkalan Kerinci, near Pekanbaru in Riau Province, Sumatra. APRIL operations include pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex, mostly from bio-fuel.
The Kraft pulp mill is the biggest single-site pulp mill in the world with a capacity of 2 million tons per year. The paper mill has one of the world’s fastest fine paper machines, with a designed maximum s peed of 1,500 meters per minute, with a capacity 350,000 tons per year.
The flagship APRIL paper product is PaperOne™, a range of premium quality office paper designed for the most demanding printing and copying tasks.
For further information on APRIL, please refer to: www.aprilasia.com
What is Graduate Trainee Program ?
- Our Graduate Trainee Program focuses on developing the best talents in the market to become the future leaders of the organization with an opportunity to fast-track their career path. The trainees will have the opportunity to be trained by world-class engineers / specialists in Pulp and Paper industry and work in one of the biggest Pulp and Paper mills in the world. Trainees will enhance their learning experience by combination of classroom training, on-the-job training and project assignments under the mentorship of their managers.
Riau – Pangkalan Kerinci
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from reputable local and overseas universities, graduated from Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics Instrumentation with min. GPA 3.00. Master degree is preferred (minimum GPA 3.25 for master degree).
- Willing to be placed in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau, Sumatera.
- Fresh graduates are preferred, max 25 years old for Bachelor Degree and max 28 years old for Master graduates.
- Energetic, dynamic, hardworker, good in interpersonal skill.
- Having organizational experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Could operate standard Microsoft Office application such as Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, and Ms. Power Point
If you are interested, please send your complete resume (max 1 MB) to:
Please put code : GT_Your Name_Major_GPA_City as email subject
(for example : GT Budi Electrical 3.38 Medan)
We are inviting you to come and visit APRIL booth at :
UNPAR (PARAHYANGAN UNIVERSITY) Jobfair
Gedung Serbaguna UNPAR,Jl. Ciumbuleuit Bandung, 30 Nov-1 Dec 2012, 09:00-17:00
ATMAJAYA Jakarta Jobfair
Gedung Yustinus 15th floor, Atmajaya, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jakarta , 30 Nov-1 Dec 2012, 09:00-16:00
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
- Source : Click Here