Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Inco produces nickel in matte, an intermediate product, from lateritic ores at its integrated mining and processing facilities near Sorowako on the island of Sulawesi. Its entire production is sold in US Dollars under long-term contracts for refining in Japan. PT Inco’s competitive strengths include abundant ore reserves, a skilled, well-trained workforce, low-cost hydroelectric power, modern production facilities and an assured market for its product.
The Company is owned 60.8 percent by Vale Inco of Canada, one of the world’s leading nickel producers, and 20.1 percent by Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. of Japan, a premier mining and smelting company. In addition, 20.0 percent of PT Inco’s shares are owned by public shareholders and the balance by four other Japanese companies.
Fully integrated nickel mining and processing company located in Sorowako, South Sulawesi, is looking for highly motivated and qualified professional to fill the following position:
SENIOR COORDINATOR FOR CORPORATE PUBLIC & MEDIA RELATION (Code: SCCPM-LN)
Purpose of the role:
- Together with Media & Communication General Manager, developing and executing the 3 year corporate communication strategy, building and maintaining the corporate network with the key stakeholder (media, NGO, government offices, government institutions, opinion leader, decision maker, opinion leader developer, private and professional institution) utilizing any possible channels of communication (mass media. website, social network, direct meeting, group discussion, workshop, etc).
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Sociology, Politics, International Affair, Public Relations from reputable university
- Minimum having 5 years experience as event organizers, having sound knowledge on media and journalistic, being familiar with web media and IT literature (multimedia program)
- Writing, editing and supervising the production of news releases, letters to the editor, and other media materials
- Capable to lead mid term to one full year projects or programs
JUNIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS (Code : JMTCE-EN)
Purpose of the role:
- Provide engineering technical expertise to support Plant Maintenance management to improve availability, reliability and performance of Process Plant equipment.
- University degree from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum Experience : 2 years as Junior Engineer in Maintenance or Engineering of Mining or Heavy Industries.
Terms and Condition:
- Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (only in pdf format), to [email protected] PT INCO only processes applications sent to this email address.
- Position name and code MUST be written on email subject.
- Closing date is on August 25, 2011 at 4pm.
- Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
RECRUITMENT SECTION – PT INCO
SOROWAKO – DP. 12
E-mail : [email protected]