Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
GDP- Control Engineering – Kalimantan Timur
- An Engineering degree (Electrical or Physic with major study on Control System Engineering) with GPA 3.0 (from 4.0 basis)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Good knowledge of and experience with PLCs, SCADAs, Variable Speed Drive, and field control instrumentations.
- Good knowledge and experience with computerized systems (Word, Excell, Power Point, etc)
- Have knowledge and experience with programming and database tools especially for visual basic, visual C and SQL Server.
Procurement Expansion Superintendent (Code: PROC-SPT) – Kalimantan Timur
- Oversee activities of contract, purchasing and logistics within Procurement Expansion Department to provide an effective, efficient service on KPC’s behalf, contribute to the achievement of the Expansion Project Division’s objectives and meet targets, within cost, quality, safety and time parameters.
- Plan, develop and implement the Department’s annual business plan, together with the financial budget, to determine and co-ordinate work priorities, retain consistency with the Division’s objectives and meet goals within professional, time, safety and cost guidelines.
- Ensure that KPCis adhering to optimal and world’s best practice tendering, purchasing, pricing and supply contract negotiation methodology and practices in all instances, with heightened focus on: expansion capital purchases and expansion service & construction contracts.
- Liaise with Project Managers and other relevant departments to organize all materials & equipment project to be delivered & stored and establish site support facilities as required in the project plan.
- Develop and maintain appropriate Procurement Expansion policy that is international best practice and appropriate for KPC.
- Regularly and actively monitor and manage anticipation with the best alternative to all expansion purchase items and contracts.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering with extensive experience and proven skill in contract, purchasing and logistic management of construction projects and procurement of heavy equipment. As a guide 8 years experience, including 5 years in Supply Management role in mining industry. Preferably has knowledge in Bulk Material Handling and Supply Chain improvement management process
- Proven market place experience and understanding of site specific issues.
- Financial skills to handle costing and budget responsibility
- Negotiation, analytical and problem solving
- Computer knowledge in Ellipse, Excel and MS words.
- Good analytical and negotiation skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High commitment to safety and environmental regulation.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than August 15, 2011 to :
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
Please indicate the position code in the email subject.
Only qualified applicants will be notified.