Loker Arutmin – PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. Arutmin signed coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981. It known as coal contract of works (CCoW). Company manages five mines are Senakin, Satui, Mulia, Asam – Asam and Batulicin and an international coal export terminal. Those are located at South Kalimantan.
At Senakin mine, Satui mine, and Batulicin mine hold world-class Bituminous deposits while Mulia and Asam Asam mine holds extensive Sub-Bituminous deposits.
Arutmin’s strong production and sales performance has allowed rapid growth more than 20 years of operation. is now well-positioned in the global market and poised to expand domestically. Extensive reserves provide a natural competitive advantage but the key to persistent healthy cash flows is sound management of financial, technical, and social issues. The workforce of Indonesian, community representative and expatriate are streamlined. Its combination of global management experience and local sensitivity ensures that international best-practices of environment management and community development are maintained.
Arutmin’s strategic advantages – extensive and quality coal reserves, operational efficiency, marketing strengths, and competitive workforce capabilities – position it securely to maintain its healthy performance. Remains well able to manage global market conditions to best advantage. The company’s combined advantages form a secure base from which management can launch initiatives to capture future opportunities.
PT Arutmin Indonesia are looking for people who want to grow with us, work well with International Standard System, and take chances to be the best in the industry.
PT Arutmin Indonesia are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
Contract Admin Officer (CAO)
- Min. S1 Degree majoring in business law, business administration, commerce, engineering or any related major from reputable university.
- Familiar with FIDIC Standard.
- Possess good interpersonal skill and well communicated.
- Good communication skills in Indonesia and English both written and oral, computer literate in Microsoft Office Programs.
- High integrity, assertive, dedicated, and team work oriented and high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
- Having minimum 2 years experiences in contract drafting, reviewing, monitoring compliance of the contract implementation and handling contract dispute.
Legal Officer (LO)
- Min Bachelor Degree majoring Law
- Familiar with litigation is an advantage
- Possess excellent communication in English, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance
- Having 1 year experience as Legal Officer
- Freshgraduates with outstanding achievement are encourage to apply
How to apply
Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 31 January 2014 to :
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.