Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja KPC Kalimantan – PT Kaltim Prima Coal – KPC is a major coal mining company in Indonesia, which was established in 1982. The Company a key subsidiary of PT Bumi Resources Tbk, a leading mining company in Indonesia. KPC is East Kutai Regency – East Kalimantan and having 90,938 hectares of mining concessions situated in Sangatta and Bengalon in the East Kalimantan. In 2011, KPC obtained a prestigious award in Aditama Award from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources for managing mining surroundings.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Manager – Accounting & Tax
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) Accounting, Taxation, Finance Management and financial analysis, Team Leader, Decision Making.
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting/Audit Firm or Mining Companies. Familiar with IFRS, Indonesia Taxation and Mining Regulation.
- Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills with a minimum of 5 years prior supervisory / management experience.
- Demonstrated extensive background in the financial area including financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax reporting.
Superintendent – Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication) with 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation.
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Capability tdnegotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
Specialist – General Training
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Education or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years relevant in training and/ or human resource development.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills tconduct Leadership and Management Training programs.
- Knowledge of principles and current approaches tGeneral Training and adult education techniques.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
Specialist – Procurement
- Graduate in Engineering, Transport & Procurement field with more than 3 years’ experience.
- Tertiary education in Industrial Engineering/Transport from a reputable university Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related tcommercial activities.
- Good knowledge of Organizational behavior.
- Able tcoordinate all stakeholders in managing logistics matters.
- Extensive knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related tcommercial activities.
- Negotiating skills in dealing with logistics matters, claims, and meetings.
- Process mapping and facilitation skills.
Specialist – Application System (ERP)
- Tertiary qualification (S1) in Information Technology, Commerce or others with 6 years’ experience in commercial computing environments encompassing integrated systems, PC knowledge, programming and business analysis.
- Possess extensive experience and proven skills in IT management, preferably in the mining or oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Ellipse or similar systems would be a distinct advantage.
- It is desirable that the applicant possess a sound functional knowledge of the relevant Mincom Ellipse ERP modules (Finance Accounting, Operation Maintenance or Material Management).
Specialist – Computer Operation – Data Center (SCO)
- Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
- Have a degree in Computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) form Microsoft or recognized organization in computing services.
- Have experience and proven skills in administering UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (Minimum 3 years) with board knowledge in the field of computing.
Supervisor – Purchasing (FPA)
- S1 degree in any related discipline with at least 3 year experience or Diploma 3 with at least 5 year experience.
- Analytical & problem solving skill.
- Knowledge on purchasing, cataloguing, and contract.
- Preferably knowledge on Ellipse system and Corvu operation.
- Knowledge on import regulation and international procurement.
Engineer – Project (Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in mechanical disciplines (preferably coal fire power plant construction/ operation, rotating machinery) with sufficient exposure tcapital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Familiar/ experience working in a dynamic project environment.
Engineer – Mining
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
- Having 2 years’ experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
Senior – Draftsman (Mechanical)
- Minimum diploma 3 (D3) Mechanical or related discipline.
- Experiences as Draftsman in project environment and/ or bulk handling equipment and process and/or mining environment.
- Good knowledge in mechanical, structural and civil Standard and codes.
- Experience in computerized drafting system and able toperate AutCAD.
- Experience with Civil/Structure standards, Fabrication and Manufacturing techniques.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
How to apply
Please submit your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph not later than 12 November 2013 to :
Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coa
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Email: [email protected]
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.