Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk is one of the largest nickel mining company in Indonesia. The Company operated in Indonesia since 1968 and incorporated under the name of PT Inco. In 2012, the Company’s name changed into PT Vale Indonesia Tbk. The Company operated as a part subsidiary of Vale Group, the second biggest mining company in the world and headquartered in Brazil. Vale Indonesia operated in Sulawesi Island under a Contract of Work (CoW) agreement with the Indonesian Government. The Company’s contract of work area was 218,528 hectares, consist of 118,387 hectares in Sorowako, South Sulawesi; 63,506 hectares in Pomalaa, Southeast Sulawesi; and 36,635 hectares in Bahodopi, Central Sulawesi.
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
Senior HR Business Partner (Code: SHRBP-EN)
- S1 degree in Engineering or Social Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR various coordinating functions.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Communication Skill (The set of skills that enables a person to convey information (verbal and Non Verbal) by using applicable information channel so that it is received and understood).
- Presentation Skill (The ability to prepare and deliver information to a group by using systematic flow , analytical data and presentation aid)
- Facilitation Skill (The ability in assist , support and enabling others as they achieve exceptional performance)
- Impact & Influence : (The ability Implies an intention to persuade, convince, influence or impress others (individuals or groups) in order to get them to go along with or to support the agenda)
Should you interested, please send your CV with your recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (all attachment only in pdf format), to :
[email protected] not later than 29 June 2012.
Position name and code MUST be written on email subject. Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.