Lowongan Kerja Vale Indonesia / Inco
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk is a leading nickel mining companies in Indonesia. Vale Indonesia incorporated in 1968 under the name of PT Inco and in 2012 renamed with PT Vale Indonesia Tbk. The Company operated in Indonesia as a part subsidiary of Vale Group, the world’s second largest mining company and its head quarter located in Brazil. The Company operated in Sulawesi Island under a Contract of Work (CoW) agreement with the Indonesian Government. The Company’s contract of work area was 218,528 hectares, consist of 118,387 hectares in Sorowako, South Sulawesi; 63,506 hectares in Pomalaa, Southeast Sulawesi; and 36,635 hectares in Bahodopi, Central Sulawesi.
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
Geotechnical Engineer (Code : GEOEN-ER)
- Minimum S1 in Mine, Geology, or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in geotechnical field and engineering.
- Have ability to develop geotechnical standards, and conducting geotechnical assessment, and have knowledge of geotechnical and mine environmental in supporting mine production activities.
- Preferred have experience and sufficient knowledge in geotechnical site investigation, laboratory, modelling, and software application.
LANDSCAPE AND GROUNDWORK SUPERVISOR (Code: LGWS-ER)
- D3/S1 Landscape Architect is a must
- 3 year (S1) and 5 years (D3) working in planning, design, implementation, maintenance supervision of softscape and hardscape
- Good English, having experiences dialing with contractors, and able to use landscape and design software is preferable
SENIOR CIVIL& STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (Code:SCVSE-ER )
Minimum Education & Experience:
- University degree in civil & structural engineering discipline.
- Minimum 8 years civil & structural engineering design on heavy industrial plant, with some cross discipline project experience is preferable.
- Possess sound working knowledge of civil & structural system design and applicable international Codes and Standards (AISC, ACI, ASTHO, ASTM, AS etc), including ability to conduct manual calculation & utilize computer aid design software (i.e. STAAD Pro, SAP 2000).
- Possess practical knowledge of construction method used for steel, concrete, timber and others metal structural.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in civil & structural material specification and quality control.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in metal siding (roofing and wall cladding) – industrial and non industrial application.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in civil & structural materials specification and selection and cost effective analysis.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in earthwork and foundation design.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in open & close drainage system design, including basic knowledge in waste and sewage treatment design.
- Possess basic knowledge in geotechnical engineering, including but not limited to site investigation, soil inspection and testing.
- Possess basic knowledge in survey and site planning used for engineering design.
- Posess basic knowledge in sealed road and pavement engineering design.
- Possess in depth knowledge and understanding of others engineering disciplines (electrical, instrumentation & mechanical)
- Possess sound knowledge on the Project Management skill, engineering design, construction and maintenance management.
- Possess working knowledge of construction safety policies & practice
- Possess good leadership and communication skills
- Possess English communication skill – fluent in both written and spoken
Please send your CV with your recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (all attachment only in pdf format), to email :
[email protected] Position name and code MUST be written on email subject. Closing date is on 18 May 2012. Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.