Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Monroe Consulting Group is a global team of recruitment specialists, boasting a network of over 40 offices located throughout Europe, USA, Asia and Australia.
Our office located in Jakarta, works with some of the best-known local and multi-national companies to deliver consistently high levels of service and delivery within Middle to Senior Management recruitment.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading Multinational Consumer Goods Company.
Drill System Test Manager (Sub Surface Testing)
Our client is a local fast growing oil & gas services, located in Surabaya that provide services in Well Testing, DST, H2S Safety Service, TCP, and Field Service. Due to expansion,we are looking for a professional & dedicated team player for the following role.
This candidate will be responsible for all operational activities in his Division including staff’s schedules and Project Budget. DST Manager is a representation of Company to the client.
- Creating working target and action plan in his division according to company’s Vision – Mission and stated budget.
- Control staffs placement and arrangement in his Division in each projects
- Involvement in Project Quality Plan – RMP (Rencana Mutu Proyek), including understanding and acknowledging each project’s budget and agreement in MR (Material Requisition) proposal.
- Conduct regular or/and Incidental visit to on going projects
- Responsible to anticipate and solve all issue that related with DST (Sub Surface Testing ) plan and management and coordinate with related party
- Act as Company Representative and maintain good relationship with customer and responsible to sell DST (Sub Serface Testing) service.
- Involvement in regular discussion with Management team about Business Development and Opportunites for the bussiness.
- Ensuring discipline, safety, environment advisability and working infrastruction and procedure according to HSE
- Male, Age 35 – 45
- Holding a minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Petroleum Engineering
- Years of experience in sub surface testing
- Experienced in managerial position is preferable
- Hard working, Communicative, Leader Attitude
- Good Spoken English
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please send your application to :