Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting several financial positions to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources. Right now, team of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow.
Together, we’re finding the answer that will power the dreams of future generations. Are you to join us ?
IT End User Support Analyst
Job Description :
- Provide desktop services (L2 support) according to ExxonMobil (and/or Affiliates) guidelines and practices
- Manage equipment installation (install, configure, and test to meet Security and Control guideline)
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and/or software problems
- Produce performance stewardship reports as required
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and/or software problem, and escalate to regional/global support as needed
- Support and maintain IT assets management to ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia
- Ensure that the assets management complies with ExxonMobil computing standards and practice, and meet the business requirements
- Ensureimplementation of safety, security and control procedures in the working environment
- Bachelor Engineering in Electrical/informatics/Computer/Physics with minimum GPA 3.25 in 4.0 scale
- Fresh graduates are welcome but 1-2 years of working experience in related area would be an advantage
- Posses strong and profound knowledge of IT
- Excellent analytical/numerical skill, creative thinking and result oriented
- Able to work independently and flexible, with strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of leading a team and willing to be an effective team player
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines
To apply, please visit follow link :
Application should be received by 7 September 2011, at the latest. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.