Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (“DSLNG”) is a foreign investment company established by PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Medco Energi International Tbk, Mitsubishi Corporation and Korean Gas Company (KOGAS). Our main business is to process natural gas into Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for export and the plant is located in Banggai Regency, Central Sulawesi.
Now we seeking for a qualified, hard working, and enthusiastic person to fill in position as:
Content Development Officer-Jakarta
- Routine website and database operation
- Web Security; Ensuring that the DSLNG website and database system is secure, free from hackers’ attacks and preventing it from getting/sending spam messages and other malicious items
- Web Servers; Keeping the program on the server machine (web server) of the DSLNG website running smoothly. Also keeping the web server up-to-date with the latest patches and make sure that the Web pages that it displays are actually displaying
- Web Software; Installing and maintaining all the software for the DSLNG website and database management system.
- Log Analysis; Analyzing the log files of the Web server for continuous improvement of DSLNG Web site. Ensuring that the Web logs are stored and rotated so that they don’t take over all the space on the server
- Content Management; Managing, maintaining and controlling the large and dynamic collection of the website materials in a content management system
- Bachelor degree in Journalism / Communication, Information & Technology and or Information System Management
- 3-5 years experience managing content and production for websites
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kintera, etc.)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current and expected salary not later than October 11, 2011 to :
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.