Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Fircroft is one of the world’s leading providers of recruitment solutions to specialist technical industries. The company was founded in 1970 to provide recruitment services to companies in the Oil & Gas sector, active in the North Sea industry. The company has grown to provide more than 4,400 contractor workers to more than 100 companies in more than 40 countries worldwide. In addition, the company also provides permanent recruitment solutions and we place over 500 permanent white collar workers in the technical industries each year.
An Established Oil Company (PSC) in Indonesia is searching a qualified candidates for permanent position based company in Jakarta:
Electrical Technician (Oil/Gas Company)
(Work Schedule – Rotational – 14 day work shifts with a nominal 12 hour work day.)
- Operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Power Generation, Distribution, and Utilization equipment to 15kV :
- Hazardous Area Electrical Wiring and Equipment maintenance.
- Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine driven power generators.
- UPS systems for critical non-interruptible loads.
- Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear.
- Medium and Low Voltage Motor Controls.
- Transformers both Oil-Filled and Air.
- Medium and Low Voltage Motors.
- Stationary Battery Systems and Chargers.
- Vessel and Platform Navigational Aids.
- Domestic and Portable Electrical equipment and appliances.
- Lighting and Small Power systems.
- HVAC equipment maintenance.
- Read and understand technical drawings, literature, and specifications.
- Minimum 5 years operating in the Petrochemical, oil, and gas, LPG, LNG or related industry.
- Minimum D3 degree in Electrical Graduate.
- Computer Literate. Able to operate PC (MS Word, MS Excel, etc).
- English Speaking. Able to read, write, and speak.
- Advanced DC and AC Electrical Theory and Troubleshooting.
- Advanced Electric Motor and AC Generator Theory and Troubleshooting.
- Advanced Power Electronics Theory and Troubleshooting.
- Basic PLC operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- In – depth knowledge of industrial electrical systems with emphasis on technical theory, maintenance, electrical testing, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of industrial electronics and process control systems.
- Experience with gas turbine and diesel engine driven parallel generator systems.
Send your CV only (word format) to:
[email protected] and [email protected] and quote the position you apply for with your current salary information and expectation.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.