Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Info-lowongan-terbaru.com – TOTAL is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide.
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
PLANNING ENGINEER II
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Plan and control the jobs related to the service in order to respect the HSE policies, Code of Conduct and Standard operating Procedures (SOP).
- Perform project planning to establish proper project tasks definition & organization serving as a basis of performing-controlling the activities, and to confirm that it can be realistically developed to address commitments with project’s client.
- Perform project monitoring & control to keep the project team & ENG management updated on progress & deviations to ensure proper decision/actions can be taken to correct any problems.
- Supervise the planning activities of well connection & MRS to ensure the proper coordination between the departments, availability of integrated information & progress monitoring tools, good communication with client (FO & BD/DP), and that concerns affecting the planning are properly addressed.
- Perform project reporting to comply with the requirements of CR PJC.
- Gather and maintain construction & project parameters/data to establish a sound basis & improve accuracy of future planning estimate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Required skills: extensive knowledge of project and construction in oil & gas industry, capability of conceptual & overview on whole business process and set-up its imp, capacity to support & motivate others and work cross functional, Leadership.
- Minimum 5 years experience in oil and gas industry especially experiences in project constructions management, planning and reporting
- Required language: English
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
- Full-Time positions available.
All applicants must apply through our website:
Or send your application to the following email address: