Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Proton is a Malaysian automobile manufacturer headquartered in Subang Jaya and Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia with a manufacturing plant in Tanjung Malim, Perak. Founded in 1983, it was Malaysia’s only carmaker until the establishment of its competitor and arch-rival Perodua in 1993. Its name is a Malay acronym for Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional (English: National Automobile Enterprise).
It is a core member of Proton Holdings Berhad, the holding company which is listed on Bursa Malaysia. Over 42% of its equity is owned by a government-owned company Khazanah Nasional Berhad, making it government-linked. For more than a decade since its establishment, this stake was jointly owned by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation and Mitsubishi Corporation until they sold its stake in that company.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To work freelance for the President Director and Head of Marketing Division in PEI to meet the company’s graphic design needs. The Company seeks a competent and creative designer that consults with PEI Marketing communications division to determine visual requirements that support organizational business goals. The candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer with strong communication skills specifically seeking a smaller environment to work with as a consultant.
- The Senior Designer is responsible for the creation of all online and print media visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the print,electronic, Internet and interactive platforms.
- He/She is also responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion for graphic applications such as collateral material, environmental graphics, books and magazines, corporate identity, film titling and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion.
- They effectively communicate and coordinate with the client to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Minimum of five years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Minimum of two years of experience in Web design and online marketing
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web and Print
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
Procurement / Purchasing Asistant manager
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Maximal 35 years old
- Min S1 Degree
- Having experience as purchasing from automotive industry is preferable
- Wide networking and negotiation
If you are confident to meet our requirements, please send your application, CV and recent photograph within 1 week by email and put code job on email subject :
Human Resource Department
E-mail: [email protected]
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No. 89
Jakarta Selatan 12240