Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Halliburton Indonesia as a Global Company leader in the Oil and Gas Service Industry, we deliver Superior Services and New Technology around the world.
To support our operations in INDONESIA
We are seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Service Operator – Surface Well Testing (Code: SWT-O)
- Under direct supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of Surface Well Testing (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose maintaining control and processing of wellbore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information by the use of (but not limited to): Surface Well Testing and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages. Works in the Testing & Subsea workshop assisting in the repair and maintenance of (SWT) equipment. Regularly performs assembly and preparation job tasks for equipment installation and service and assists in the running of a job. Performs, with limited supervision from the Service Supervisor, in the rigging up and rigging down on a location of service line equipment and in the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. Assembles and prepares, as directed, equipment for installation and service. Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Minimum high school
- 3 years of SWT experience
- Must be able to visually identify various equipment components by type and explain function of each.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work safely with hand tools.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills in English are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
Surface Well Testing – Service Supervisor (code: SWT-SPV)
- Under general supervision, provides supervision, coordinates and oversees Surface Well Testing product service line (PSL) work at the well site, providing excellent customer relations at the worksite during well testing or other type operation. Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels. Recognizes possible sales opportunities for the Company’s other products and service and communicates information to Service Coordinator or appropriate Company staff.
- Minimum high school graduate.
- 6 years of SWT experience including the role as a supervisor.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Should be fully knowledgeable in all aspects of Surface Well Testing (SWT) service line in the local area.
- Skilled at planning and organizing.
- Ability to influence team and customer.
- Good decision making skills under adverse conditions.
- Ability to communicate with team and customer to affect knowledge transfer relate to job plans, calculations, well parameters, specific hazards, environmental issues, quality service, equipment, etc related to the job.
- Able to evaluate and communicate critical information on remote and/or offshore sites of more complex jobs.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken is a must.
Interested candidates, please send your applications detailing experiences, qualifications, training certificates, reference, contact details and recent photograph to :
PT. Halliburton Indonesia
PO Box 7575 / JKSCCE
12560 Jakarta – Indonesia
or e-mail at [email protected]
Please put the position code applied for at the top left of the envelope and on the subject if you send by e-mail.
No more than 7 days from the date of this advertisement, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.