Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT Medco Downstream Indonesia is a leading oil and gas company engaged in exploration and production, currently operating 18 blocks in Indonesia. The company culture is shaped by its values: professional, ethical, open, and innovative. The company is involved with a number of upcoming projects and is currently seeking for experienced candidates in the following positions to support its operations:
- Supervise a team to manage all the activities related to health, safety, fire and environment (HSE).
- Identify, formulate and implement HSE policies and any regulation (laws relating to HSE) to comply with existing laws & regulation.
- Improve HSE management system and emergency response system in line with the requirement of company development, base on corporate HSE policies and targets
- Develop, pan, coordinate, evaluates all aspect of safety and environmental regulation and occupational health in corporate environment.
- Control the occurrence of fire, explosion, accident, occupational disease and environment pollution.
- Degree in relevant discipline and have relevant HSE Expert certification
- Age 28 – 35 year old
- Minimum 5 years experience in HSE and familiar with HSE management system of general international HSE management practise, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 system, and OHSAS 18001, ISRS7 is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Strong computer literacy, good personal skill and able to motivate people
- Ready to be place in Kotabumi, North Lampung.
If you meet the qualifications above, please send your application letter and CV by email to :
HR Dept. PT Medco Downstream Indonesia,
The Energy Building 27th floor, SCBD Lot 11 A, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52, 12190, Jakarta.
Write the subject : HSE Superintendent
Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be notified.