Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 49,100 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2010 financial year, it achieved sales of 12.868 billion euro. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards sustainable earnings-based growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
PT Linde Indonesia, part of The Linde Group is expanding business aggressively and offering challenges for high potential talents in the following position.
Distribution Assistant Manager – Jakarta
- Manage the distribution activities for over 1,000 deliveries monthly to 500 customers with 25 fleets.
- Lead the Logistics team to ensure that plant inventories and customer requirements are met with the most economical delivery method possible.
- Manage the issues associated with on-site outages such as notification, interim product impacts and communications with Sales and Operations.
- Act as lead in the event of emergency efforts by working with the SHEQ department on emergency response, spills, personnel injury and vehicle accidents.
- Determine annual performance and incentive plans and monitor performance achievements.
- Develop the service interruption notification procedure and root cause analysis, report monthly on follow up and recommended remedial actions.
- Lead the efforts for special key projects and initiatives. These may include system testing, cost analysis, etc.
- Provide input to Sales on communications, working pattern, usage, access, contact and tank re-sizing information as requested or as required basis on changes.
- Degree/Masters in Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain, Business and transport
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Logistics management or Distribution operations
- Strong customer focus, discipline and willing to work hard
- Organizational awareness with the ability to impact and influence
- Teamwork and interpersonal awareness
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong capability in scheduling process and delivery management
- Leadership with the ability to develop others within the team
- Posses a record of producing measurable results, and be effective in the application of Change Management principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent both in English and Bahasa.
- Computer skills : SAP (preferable), Microsoft Office and any scheduling software.
Candidate shall apply on the latest of two weeks through
PO BOX 1225 / JKT 13012
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : www.linde.co.id