Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan.
Chevron have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
MARINE QA/QC SPECIALIST
- Marine Engineer, Naval Architect, or Oceangoing Officer, Master or Engineer diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience for vessel inspection & audit in the marine operations of oil and gas industry, shipyard, or ship owning/management
- Willing to relocate to any of Chevron operating locations (East Kalimantan/Sumatera)
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization
- Willing to conduct vessel inspection in any of Indonesian waters, or overseas
- Familiarity with all applicable Indonesian and International marine safety standards and regulations.
- Understanding of marine technologies appropriate to marine support in the oil and gas industry sector.
- Knowledge of HES and contract management
- Knowledge and experiences in Marine Safety
- Strong in analysis, fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Strong English communication skills in writing and speaking
- Having good presentation skill
- Customer focus
- Proficient in operating personal computer with MS Office software.
- Conduct vessel inspections using standard Checklists referring to update IMO standards, Flag State, Indonesian government and Company’s procedures
- Establish professional survey report, issue findings and recommendations, and pursue close out of the gaps
- Understand multiple types and functions of offshore vessels: AHTS, PSV, DSV, TUB, CB, RIV, LCT, TB and barge (fluid, material).
- Understand DP (Dynamic Positioning) System.
- Able to identify issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Assist superior in the vessel performance improvement programs.
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Experienced National geophysicist with advanced degree and at least 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 (of 4.00)
- Minimum Degree : S1 (S2/Master Degree will be advantage)
- Willing to relocate to Chevron operation location in Duri-Riau-Sumatra.
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa and English.
- Technical geophysics expertise and a broad subsurface skill set are required. Project work may include all aspects of predicting Reservoir Properties from Seismic (RPFS), subsurface mapping for water disposal wells at DSF / SMF / hydrogeology projects, and managing technical projects such as the Passive Seismic Monitoring pilot-project.
- Technical geophysical skill set should include ability to tie wells to seismic, build velocity models for time-to-depth conversion, conduct seismic inversion studies, and predict reservoir properties from seismic.
- Subsurface skill set should include experience in development/production of clastic reservoirs, including all geological/geophysical aspects related to reservoir characterization and reservoir monitoring. Understand how to integrate seismic, log, core, and production data to evaluate reservoirs.
- Experience using Hampson-Russell software or the Jason Geophysical Workbench for Seismic inversion and RPFS studies is highly desired.
- Experience with Landmark applications (Openworks, Seisworks, Stratworks, Syntool) is desired.
- Familiarity with Paradigm’s EPOS platform for subsurface intepretation and GeoLog for log analysis ia a plus.
For interested, Please follow this link below for apply :
- MARINE QA/QC SPECIALIST
- EARTH SCIENTIST
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen.
- This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above.
- If you found that your skill met the requirement but still cannot apply for position, please check your resume for position requirement.
- Experienced position is available for applicant with minimum 4 years related experiences or as required by the position.