Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation. The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard.
Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Information Technology Business Analyst (IT-BA) – Jakarta
- Designs, develops and implements applications for computer systems.
- Direct the design of new applications from conception to completion
- Oversee the technical staff involved with the development project.
- Probe for information, listen to information, influence people, facilitate consensus building, synthesize and translate ideas into actionable requirements, articulate those ideas to others. Identify use or purpose, constraints, risks, etc.
- Take the requirements and develop well-formulated models of the components of the solution, augmenting the models as necessary to fit all of the circumstances.
- Show multiple views through models to communicate the ideas effectively.
- Continuously monitor the models and update them as necessary to show changes, additions, and alterations.
- Represent architecture and issues during development and decision points of the program.
- Requires understanding the financial budgets and finding the best possible resources to complete the project efficiently while staying within financial guidelines.
- After the application is developed, directs the implementation by evaluating, testing and modifying the application until the functionality meets business goals.
- Holds min S1 from management or communication
- Possesses minimum 3 year work experience in organizing events (as a project manager)
- Possesses reasonable knowledge in using relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, power point etc
- Has sufficient English skill, both spoken and written
- Has good project management skill Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering or a related discipline.
- Requires a unique set of computer, system and development skills.
- Consider candidates who have equivalent work experience to replace degree requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experiences
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment because this role works with business executives, technical teams and end-users to successfully develop applications.
- Require extensive knowledge on variety of technology products and database systems, software and programming languages.
Program Officer Academic- Sampoerna Academy – Jakarta
- Conducting research for SA school in order to prepare and establish A Level, Advance Placement, or IB curriculum in all Sampoerna Academy School
- Preparing SA school as IB School
- To analyze and manage all program areas related to the IB curricula, and working together with PO academic – IGCSE, the school’s Head of Academic to ensure the programs will run smoothly and achieve the intended target.
- To develop, implement, assess and update the SA A Level, Advance Placement, or IB academic model to ensure it has a balance of life skills, values, national and international curriculum and to assist and monitor its implementation at SA schools
- To prepare teachers and students for IB curriculum examinations, managing the examination’s schedule.
- To develop, implement, and to make sure the recruitment of the teachers and staff for Sampoerna Academy School will be conducted base on IB needs
- To develop, implement, review, asses, analyze, and improve the professional development program for IB teachers, and to set up goals and targets with the principal for all teachers.
- To make sure all the school teaching and learning facilities will be base on A Level, Advance Placement, or IB needs
- To provide proper regular reports, work plan and performance measurement (KPI) to direct supervisor
- To assist the direct supervisor and work with other departments / units, if required, in improving the program’s concept and implementation strategy; to do various researches, monitoring and evaluations.
- Holds min S1 from Education or any relevant disciplines.
- Competent in national and international school curriculum, preferable to have IB knowledge and Teacher professional development program
- Possesses min 3 years work experience in the same position.
- Possesses reasonable knowledge in using relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, power point, etc.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Good analytical and conceptual skill.
HR Recruitment Officer – Jakarta
- Verify and validate Pre-Recruitment requirements such as Employee Requisition Forms (ERF) and match against Man Power Planning (MPP) and Organization Structures.
- Liaise with HR Services Officer for MPP update and HR Development Officer for Organization Structures update. Verify and validate Pre-Recruitment requirements such as Employee Requisition Forms (ERF) and match against Man Power Planning (MPP) and Organization Structures.
- Liaise with HR Services Officer for MPP update and HR Development Officer for Organization Structures update.
- Perform Job Analysis (create and update Job Descriptions and Job Specifications for eachposition) for further Job Evaluation.
- Liaise with HR Development Officer for Job Descriptions update.
- Perform Job Evaluation (weighting one’s Job Descriptions and Job Specifications) prior to perform recruitment process and submit to HR Services Officer for verification and validation.
- Create and prepare internal and external advertisement for vacant required position.
- Liaise with HR Development Officer for creating brief Job Descriptions & Person Specifications and HR Services Officer for arrangement with external media of advertisement & head hunters.
- Perform Recruitment for New Hires: sort applications, schedule interview meetings, contact applicants, conduct interview & test and produce summary report.
- Prepare and conduct Orientation Program for New Hires and other internal / in-house development programs.
- Liaise with HR Development Officer for preparations and arrangements.
- Process Employee Permanency (issuance of Surat Pengangkatan), remind employees approaching their final period of probation and contract period by ensuring all legal aspects of manpower are traced, issued and updated accordingly.
- Liaise with HR Services Officer for probation and contract employees paper work issuance.
- Administer and maintain HR Information System relating to Recruitment.
- Coordinate with HR Development Officer in reviewing, formulating and updating HR Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Regulations.
- Produce and submit related monthly HR Recruitment Report and other periodic as well as required ad-hoc reports, as well as perform other duties and project as assigned by superiors.
- Holds min S1 from Psychology / Management / Technical Industrial or any relevant disciplines.
- Competent in Recruitment & Selection, Human Resources Management, and Organization Development.
- Possesses min 5 years work experience in the same position.
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Excel, Outlook Express, Microsoft Access, etc.).
- Sufficient English skill, both spoken and written.
- Good correspondence skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skill.
Program Officer – School & Student Assessment – Jakarta
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting data and information in relation to school and student performance that support decision making regarding academic practices and developments in Sampoerna Academy. Elaborating, manifesting, and developing new ideas from the management.
- Collecting data/information/literature from school about students’ profile student performance assessment result, and school profile including school assessment profile, searching for the data/information/ literature, and collecting and categorizing the data/information/ literature.
- Recording data/information based on group and ready to be sorted and compile, calculating quantitative data using statistics based on users’ need, reform the data into other forms of data presentation such as table, graph, chart, and other form based on users’ need
- Summarizing and delivering the information and strive to make the information user to understand clearly
- Writing statement of intent, term of reference or any kinds of document that describe any new ideas that are ready to be manifested into practices
- Following up the project, presenting the progress and requiring/demanding feedback from the decision makers/team
- Accomplishing the task assigned at the right time, the right cost and the right quality
- Assisting other departments, managers, directors, that are not in the direct command line, making certain the task assigned is communicated to the line manager and is put in the correct priority
- Making certain that any potential and potential disturbance caused by the task assigned is communicated beforehand
- Holds min S1 from any relevant disciplines, preferably from Mathematics or Statistics
- Possesses min 4-5 years work experience in the same position.
- Possess experience on handling Student performance assessment, School performance assessment, Communication Science, Education Management and School Administration
- Advance at Computer to relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, power point etc.
- Has fully competent active English language skill, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to work independently
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to:
Only short-listed candidates that meet the above qualifications will be notified.
Closing Date: 24 January 2012