GoodHope Asia Holdings Ltd. (GAHL), incorporated in Singapore, is a holding company with investments in the Oil Palm Plantations industry. GoodHope Asia Holdings Ltd., is a Group Company of the Carson Cumberbatch PLC of Sri Lanka, which is a Regional Holding Company with diverse business interests and operates in South and East Asian region.
We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
Assistant – GPS [AGPS]
(Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur)
- You will be required to plan and ensure that the field surveying operation are performed with high level of data integrity for timely development of GIS management tools to aid management decision making.
- Hold bachelor degree (S-1) in geodesy from reputable universities
- Minimum 3 years experiences in GPS mapping and GPS geodetic application.
- Preferably whom experienced at plantation site
- Mastering many type of GPS Receiver especially geodetic type, land survey equipment such as Theodollite, Total Station, compass, clinometers and also familiar with GPS software such as Map Edit, Map Info, Pathfinder Office, OzieExplorer, Terra Sync
- Hard worker and willing to travel in Kalimantan and other remote area
Assistant – Plasma [APL]
(Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur)
- Proactively address PLASMA members concerns (KKPA) and to ensure that operations are uninterruptedly carried out.
- To submit all statutory as well as other reporting requirements to local governments and banks.
- In coordination with local government officials to obtain necessary approvals for PLASMA establishment.
- To submit necessary information and details to Banks to secure loan funding for PLASMA scheme.
- To coordinate with Corporative (KUD) and its members (KKPA) in Managing the PLASMA scheme.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture (agronomy)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to be placed in all units of plantation company
Assistant – Electrical [AE]
(Kalimantan Tengah – Sampit)
- Ensuring uninterrupted power supply to the plant and ensure smooth operations of the plant involving processing mills, kernel crushing plants, product storage facilities.
- Develop and implement energy saving plans to bring down the energy cost.
- Manage all electrical related matters pertaining to gensets, Water-pumps that are in operations in SPUs and/or other productive sites.
- Coordinate all new office/housing electrical supplies in regards to installation and maintenance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably senior staff specializing in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kalimantan (Sampit)
Assistant – Mill Laboratory [AML]
(Kalimantan Tengah – Sampit)
- Assist the assistant manager in constructing budget related to the lab on a yearly basis.
- Plan the daily, monthly and yearly processes.
- Plan out daily work program to analyze all data that is required based on the numbers and frequency samples and that has been taken.
- Calculate and request requirement of material to analyze based on the monthly/yearly analysis, thus monitor the arrival of goods according to schedule.
- Guide and set example to the analysis staff, lab SPV, sample boy, and sorter in working with accordance to the process control manual.
- Ensure all laboratory utilities that is been used are in good order as to maintain accuracy
- Request material for lab usage and WTP is in accordance to the requirement.
- Provide composition in chemical usage that will used (jar test) to obtain standard water quality
- Ensure that air feeding quality for boiler and residue are within target parameter.
- Monitor waste management water quality to ensure that it is within standard
- Conduct daily posting to all lab related work as authorized.
- Acknowledge SPL and overtime log sheet.
- Conduct payment of wages to all workers as per schedule and remaining unpaid salaries to return to the office.
- Supervise and ensure liquid sampling collection process is according to standards in terms of interval, frequency, time and place.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the palm oil mill laboratory is a must.
- Preferably senior staffs specializing in quality control/assurance or equivalent. Job role in quality control/assurance or equivalent.
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
or hardcopy to
PT. Agro Harapan Lestari
Menara Global Lt. 16
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 27, Jakarta 12950