Panasonic Scholarship provides promising students from these countries a good opportunity to do research in universities in Japan and enable them to contribute to the development of their countries and to promote friendship between these countries and Japan in the 21st Century.
In 2011, Panasonic Scholarship Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, in cooperation with Panasonic Group of Companies in Indonesia are very excited to offer the Panasonic Scholarship for Year 2012. We are happy to announce that, the Panasonic Scholarship Program is now open to the graduate students from Natural Science & Mathematics, Engineering, Bio-Technology [Agricultural], and Information Technology.
For a privately graduate students from Indonesia who applied the program in Indonesia and selected as nominated, Panasonic Scholarship shall provide award totally up to 8 Million Yen per-person for 3 years Master course at a University in Japan.
About Panasonic Scholarship
In commemoration of its 80th anniversary in 1998, Panasonic Corporation decided to launch Panasonic Scholarship Program to invite graduate students from Asian countries including Indonesia to pursue a master’s course in Japan. This scholarship provides promising students from these countries a good opportunity to do research in universities in Japan and enable them to contribute to the development of their countries and to promote friendship between these countries and Japan in the 21st Century.
Panasonic Scholarship will be provided for three years start from April which covers: Year One — Enrollment as research students in universities in Japan and Japanese-language training in Japanese-language institutes Year Two & Three — Register and complete master’s course in Japan. The entire period shall not exceed three years in any circumstances. The scholarship will be terminated if a scholarship recipient fails to gain admission to a university in Japan within one year after arrival in Japan.
What contents of Panasonic Scholarship?
- This scholarship provides funding assistant for selected candidates.
Year One, Research Student
- Basic Scholarship/ Monthly Allowance : ¥150,000 per month.
- Arrival Allowance : ¥200,000 will be paid to successful applicants in March.
- Tuition Fee Assistance* : Tuition Assistance Actual Amount (a maximum of ¥200,000 to be paid each half year).
Year Two & Three, Master Course in Graduate School
- Basic Scholarship/ Monthly Allowance : ¥180,000 per month .
- Entrance Fee Assistance Actual Amount (a maximum of ¥250,000 to be paid).
- Tuition Fee Assistance : Tuition Assistance Actual Amount (a maximum of ¥250,000 to be paid per each half year)
Visit the official website, Panasonic Scholarship at:
e-Application Panasonic Scholarship: