Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Beasiswa Kominfo 2013 – Kementerian Kominfo or Ministry of Communications and Information Technology is a ministry in the Indonesian government. Kominfo has the task of organizing affairs in the field of communication and informatics in the government to assist the President in carrying out state government. Kementerian Kominfo headed by a Minister of Communications and Information Technology (Menkominfo) and since 22 October 2009 held by Tifatul Sembiring. Kementerian Kominfo is based in Jakarta and located in Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No. 9 Jakarta.
Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika in 2013 provides S2 educational scholarships abroad to civil servants and employees of private companies working in the field of information and communication technology with following requirements below :
Program Beasiswa S2 Luar Negeri Kementerian Kominfo Tahun 2013
- Bachelor Degree (S1)
- GPA min 2.90
- Having Institutional TOEFL (ITP) Score min 570 or IELTS min 6.5
- Having Academic Potential Test (TPA) min 550
- Having a recommendation from the officer / supervisor in charge
- Min 2 years of working experience
- Max age 35 years old
- Does not have a Master Degree (S2) and are not currently receiving other scholarships and or undertaking S2 educational programs
How to apply
Please view detail below :
- Registration opened on 5 January 2013.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.